Friday, May 15, 2015

My New Adventure

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14084505/?claim=xmy4utdcdth">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Yesterday, I decided to embark on a new adventure, one I am pretty excited about!! I have never been one to get into sales. I just am not good at pushing products on people. I figure people either want something or they don't. It doesn't matter how much I try to talk them into it, if it isn't for them, then it just isn't.

I was having a random conversation with a new friend and in the course of that conversation the company Sass n Frass came up. I decided to click and do some looking about. I instantly fell in love with their products!! Not only do they have super amazing stuff but the prices are great as well! This is stuff I would buy so I figured it well worth it to sign up as a rep and get a wonderful discount on the products I wanted anyway.

They offer such a wide variety of things! Fashion and accessories, makeup, and even essential oils!! On top of the already great prices, they offer daily deals that make it even cheaper!!

Today they are offering free shipping on some of their super cute tops!!


If you aren't looking to add to your wardrobe, they are also offering 15% off of their wall decals! Lots to choose from!


Take a minute and go take a peek at what they have to offer!!


http://www.sassnfrass.net/#ShelleyKunkle

No comments:

Post a Comment