Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blogging Bank


There are some days that I sit down to blog and I simply just do not know what to write about that day. Yes, having 3 young kids in my house just tends to give me mommy brain some days and I can't seem to focus. I decided to create a blogging bank. Not only for myself, but for others that need some inspiration as well. The general idea is that it will be a list of topics to write about. Choose something from the list.. if you have ideas to leave, that is even better!! These are just random ideas that pop into my head from time to time. Feel free to take them and make them your own!! If you decide to use one, leave me a link to your blog, I would love to read it!!

  • Write a letter to yourself 10 years ago
  • How do you find balance in your life?
  • What is the first thing you see in the morning?
  • What brought you to where you live today?
  • Are you where you want to be in life?
  • What is your best childhood memory?
  • Where is your happy place?
  • What is your biggest fear?
  • What is your favorite time of year?
  • What is your facorite family tradition?
  • What is your biggest regret in life?
  • Describe your dream vacation.
  • If you could have lunch with a famous person, who would it be?
  • Do you believe in ghosts?
  • How routine is your life?
  • What is your outlet for frustration or anger?
  • Have you ever travelled to another country?
  • What made you decide to start blogging?
  • If you could bring back one person from your past, who would it be and why?
  • What is your all time favorite movie?
  • Do you have a favorite quote?
  • If you were to win the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?


Hopefully this is a little something to give you inspiration on those not so inspired days! Yes, we all have them!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a very helpful list, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topics! I love your idea of a blogging bank. Pinning this! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete