Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Random Moments

So here I am... one big mess of Random Moments and Ramblings. I used to blog years ago and have decided to get back into it. After all, with 3 toddlers in my house there is never a dull moment and coming up with a topic should never be an issue!!

I am a wife and a mother and somewhere in my journey for my family, I have lost myself. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing because I have put being a wife and a mom first and foremost. But, the time has come to discover myself again. My kids will soon be going to school. I've been a stay at home mom with them and have put myself on the back burner in this so called life.

I am on an adventure to revisit the woman I am on the inside. To see if she is the same person as she was before or if she has changed over time. Soul searching at it's finest! I can't guarantee the ride will be all giggles and fairies, I am sure there will be a few bumps along the way but one thing I can assure you, it will be far from dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment