Thursday, May 28, 2015

Father's Day Gifts For The Kids To Make

Father's Day is just around the corner and I am really trying to get a jump start on gift ideas. My kids are at the age that they really enjoy making things, especially if it is a gift for someone else. We will be making our Father's Day gifts this year. With 3 of them I wanted to come up with 3 different ideas so each would be original. I have come across a ton of awesome ideas and thought I would share a few with those who might be on the search as well!!

This Super cute idea is perfect if you need a gift idea for maybe a first Father's Day or need a cute gift from baby! While it may not be something they can make, still super adorable!!

Maybe dad is into cars or a mechanic. This adorable picture frame is the perfect project for little fingers! Kids love to be creative especially when glue is involved and they will love the idea of having a picture of themselves int he frame!


I am in LOVE with this adorable picture!! Of course you could change it to say daddy or even make a gift for grandpa!

Whatever you decide to have the kids make for their special gift, they are sure to enjoy making it just as much as daddy will love getting it! Best of all, you will make awesome memories!!

7 comments:

  1. These are great ideas! I am a nanny for a couple of families, and I would love to have the kids make these for their dads during some down time :)

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. I love the "we are hooked on ___" canvas, that is so cute! Also loving the cute easy from your little peanuts card! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My hubby is a fisherman so I am looking forward to making the canvas for him!

      Delete
  3. Definitely sharing on my page this is brilliant

    ReplyDelete