Wednesday, May 6, 2015

If I Could Turn Back Time

Jennifer... there is not a single day that goes by that I do not think of you! Some days it is to laugh at our good memories and the fun we had. Some days it is to cry because I miss you terribly. Other days are anger because you were taken too soon. Taken from all of us. It simply isn't fair! Such a crappy hand to be dealt. I always ask myself why? I deserve to have my sister, my kids deserve their aunt, your girls deserve their mom!!
I talk about you ALOT to Mike and the kids. Although they never got to meet you, they know you so well. They know they amazing person you were. The piece of my heart that is broken and missing.
The day I found out you were gone, my entire world changed. Not only did I lost my sister but my best friend. The one person that knew all of the ins and outs of the complicated person I can be. The one person to share my secrets, hopes and dreams with was ripped away! It was so unexpected, hit me like a freight train.
I would give anything to turn back time. More things I would say to you, more times I would enjoy with you. Your beautiful girls are identical to you when you were each of their ages. No matter what, they will always know what an amazing woman you were.
I love you and miss you my sweet sister!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. those words never seem like enough, but what do you really say in a situation like this? Especially so sad for your nieces. :(

    ReplyDelete