Thursday, May 28, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things....



I took a leap of faith and did something completely out of my comfort zone. One thing that has always irritated me was people trying to continually sell me something. It just drives me ABSOLUTELY bonkers!! I don't know why. I guess I am just one of those people that believes if a person wants something, they will get it. It is not necessary to continually bug them and ask them if they are ready to order. Well, I was having a random conversation witha  facebook friend a few weeks ago about writing and how to make money from it and she brought up that she was doing some direct sales for a fairly new company. I am not quite sure what made me ask her more about it because these type things simply do not interest me. But, I asked and she began to share the company she works with. It is a fairly new company, just had their one year anniversary. From the moment I clicked on their website, I was in love!! Their products amazed me!! Most direct sales companies focus on one type of item or one area. This company has some of it all! Everything from clothes, home decor, makeup, essential oils and even jewelry!


 This shotgun shell bracelet was one of the first things I saw that I just knew I had to have!! It is totally my style!! I am a country girl and don't tend to get into the really blingy jewelry. This one was perfect for me! Not only did I love it, the price was way lower than what I expected!


Next I came across their t-shirts. When I am not wearing a tank top and shorts, I am a t-shirt girl. Every once in a blue moon I might put on a nicer shirt but, being a stay at home mom, I just do not have the need to dress up. Their t-shirts fit well with my country girl style!!
We continued talking and I asked how much it was to sign up and so forth. By the end of the conversation, I had signed up to be a rep with this company. They offer pretty amazing discounts for their reps so I figured even if I didn't sell anything, I could certainly take advantage of the discount to order my own stuff!!


The more I looked, the more I knew I had to get busy making some sales because there was sooo much I wanted to order!! They pay daily and I decided whatever I made would become my "Sassy Stash" to spend on more product for myself!! Well, low and behold I came across the Essential Oils!!! Many of you know, I have a new found love for oils! I am absolutely amazed at the millions of uses and since I brought them into my home, I have seen such positive changes. Well, there goes my profit!!

If you are like me, you have probably never even heard of Sass n Frass. If you haven't, I encourage you to go check them out!! I am not the pushy sales person and doubt I ever will be. I will however share my personaly experience with the products I have received and share my experience with the company with anyone who is interested!! There aren't many companies that offer the option of becoming a rep for free! To me, that says alot about the company as a whole. The support system they are working with is truly amazing!!

Here is my shamelss plug for this awesome company!! I don't think there is any persuasion needed when it comes to the product!!


Super cute kids stuff!!


All sorts of bling!!

Decals for the house.. hey I wonder if I hang this up if my household will actually follow it?!
They even offer plus size!!

3 comments:

  1. Will have to keep in mind, when I'm ready to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff!!! Love the name sass n frass! So cute. I'm obsessed with oils too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you found a great brand to work with!

    ReplyDelete