Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Guilty Pleasure


The challenge for today, brought me to think about my guilty pleasure. I am not a materialistic person at all and rarely find myself getting anything for myself. Most of what I buy is for my kids or the house... and then it hit me! The little lightbulb lit up! My guilty pleasure is blogging. It now consumes my free (and sometimes not so free) time. I find myself sitting up late at night typing more words or doing more research.

Blogging is my "me time" in a sense. I often get completely lost in my writing and research and tend to tune out the days troubles and stress.

My words allow me to be completely myself, to say what is on my mind and in my heart. Sure, sometimes things tend to be a bit random but I tend to just let it flow as it comes to mind.

I have been on a journey to find myself again. Yes, at this point in my life I have an idea of who I am, but I have lost myself in the process of being a wife and mom. I have been trying to refocus and center myself again. Blogging has played a HUGE part in this!

So tell me, what is your guilty pleasure? What do you make time for no matter what is going on in life around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment