Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Challenge Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

So here we are on day 2 of this blogging challenge. Woohoo! I am on a roll! 2 days in a row!! :) Today is 20 facts about me.. I will say, I decided to brainstorm on this one a little bit ahead of time and 20 is alot of facts to come up with when you stop and think about it....


1. I met this guy back in 2009. We met at the street races originally because we had friends in common but didn't actually speak until a few weeks later at a local tattoo shop. We starting dating and moved in together within a week. Crazy right?! But here we are 6 years and 3 kids later.

2. I have always had a crazy fear of heights. I don't know what it is about them. As I have gotten older, I have gotten better about it. I can remember as a teen I would literally have panic attacks when it came to something as simple as climbing a ladder.


3. I moved to Florida 6 years ago. Mike (my hubby) and I were laying in bed one night having pillow talk and he just randomly said "hey, let's move to Florida" Ha! Little did he know, I have said since I was a little girl that I wanted to live in Florida some day! I agreed right away. He was in shock at first but then we both knew we would make it happen. Three weeks later, we were packing everything we could fit into my truck and headed south. We never looked back.

4. As we have already established, I am a Pinterest addict! If you share the addiction, you can find me here. 

5. I am a note taker. I jot down the most random things. I have tablets and notebooks all over the house with stuff written in them.

6. I have a crazy obsession with office supplies. It makes me sooo happy to get new paper and pens or even a notebook!

7. I got married on the beach. A really simple ceremony with a few close friends and our kiddos. A friend of ours mother actually married us.

8. I have 3 dogs. Two pitbulls... a rednose and a blue brindle, and a yorkie. My pits are big babies and my yorkie is like a grouchy old man!

9. I have a really hard time trusting people, therefore my circle of friends is really small.

10. Reading is something I have a passion for. I always have. No matter the stress or troubles I am facing in life, when I get engrossed in a good book, I forget about them for that moment.

11. Music feeds my soul. I have been through some challenges in this life of mine and music has helped me through alot.

12. I have 4 tattoos (will eventually have many more). I did not get my first until I was 31 and fell in love with it. I have fallen asleep during all except one of them!

13. I have never been fortunate enough to travel outside of the Southern United States. There is so much of the world I hope to see and explore some day!

14. I love shark fishing. Yes! Sharks! There is just something about the fight of reeling in this huge fish and not knowing how big it is or what is is on the other end of your line. The biggest shark I have caught was a 10 feet long and that sucker put up a heck of a fight! yes.. I also bait my own hook :)

15. I had never had a broken bone until about 3 years ago. I tripped over a baby gate and broke my arm right by the elbow. Graceful huh?!

16. I have 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls. The oldest 2 are girls and they are 19 and 5. The boys are 3 and 4. Never a dull moment in our house!

17. I am a beach girl for sure! There is just something about having my toes in the sand and soaking up the sun!

18. I am a country girl. I would much rather live in the country than the city any day!

19. I was the first in my family (parents, grandparents, cousins) to graduate high school.

20. I suffer from horrible road rage. I simply do not have patience for people that think they are the only person on the road!


Whew!! I told you 20 was alot! I will admit, it took me some time to come up with 20 things that I thought were worth posting lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment